The tool has recently gained the functionality Pattern so the documentation hasn’t kept up. I’ve put together a few hints on getting started here.
- Create an account / log in
- Go to odt-demo.cdsolns.com/
- Add email and password
- Respond to Introduction email
- Login to odt-demo
- Accept the Terms of Service
- Accept the Privacy Notice
- You should see something similar to this:
- Copy Patterns
- Click on “Projects”
- click on the copy (multi-sheets)
- Give your copy a name, it will be copied to your User Projects: Owner/Administrator
- Press Return to get to the working Navigator
- Clicking on the “Copy of Example Project” will expose the elements of this project. Clicking on an element will open a list of items in the element. You can add items at the bottom or edit existing items by clicking on one in the table.
More tool help is available at: http://dminstitute.org/open-decision-tool-demo-help